Some tips that I found helpful are:
- Trim or cut pages before passing out. This takes my eighth graders for every. I save precious minutes by doing it my self.
- I made supple buckets for each table. This cut down on passing out supplies and collecting supples.
- Keep a large Table of Contents poster in the front of the class so that students can update as they go or when they have a free moment.
- For me it really helped to model everything on the Elmo projector.
- Buy a great paper cutter!
Have any of you already used interactive notebooks? Any tips you want to add?