Friday, July 5, 2013

Motivating Myself!

First, let me apologize for not blogging since November. I have been busy, busy, busy! First, I have been studying to pass the teachers test for my state. I have so far passed two out of three. I took the third one on June 25th. So now I sit waiting for my results. I have also been working on TPT products. So this has taken a back seat.

In one of my earlier blogs I showed you a picture of the books incentive program I started with the students. I am pleased to announce that by the end of the year the students had read 76 books. I forgot to take a picture. The most read student had read 13 books. This next year, I will challenge my students to read more then 13 books in a year.

Sorry, this is short but I promise to put together some new posts some!
Thanks,
Deane

No comments:

Post a Comment